The Bud Grower Review Bring 3 Best Home Grow Kits For Indoor Garden!
In some areas, a gram of bud could cost $5 or even more. Instead of spending money for buying buds, spend it on kits to grow buds, as you can replant and re-harvest them. It may take up much at the beginning, but it’s totally worth it at the end, especially if you buy it from The Bud Grower. As the brand provides various kits, it will meet any of your needs. To find the perfect kit, here is The Bud Grower review on some of its best products.
This article has been written and updated by A. Ermawan & R. Yunita, last updated 2mo ago. If you like to read The Bud Grower Review, we must tell you that other 455 readers also love to read more Garden Equipment Reviews.
455x this article has been read, It is likely that the readership will continue to increase in October.
Table of Contents
- The Bud Grower Reviews
- Why The Bud Grower?
- What's On The Bud Grower
- The Bud Grower Starter Indoor Kit Review
- The Bud Grower Advanced Grow Kit Review
- The Bud Grower Grow Tents Review
- Tips on Caring The Grow Kit
- The Bud Grower Pricing
- The Bud Grower Pros and Cons
- Is The Bud Grower Worth It?
- The Bud Grower Customer Reviews
- The Bud Grower Customer Service
- Where To Buy The Bud Grower
The Bud Grower Reviews
For those who have never grown a plant before, especially indoors, finding the right seed, lighting, soil, and other tools can be frustrating.
That’s why the brand offers 6 different types of kits: premixed grow kits, soil grow kits, full grow rooms, hydroponic kits, open-air kits, tent & nutrition grow kits, and soil & nutrients only.
It manufactures most parts except the filter, which is imported from Austria because of its high quality. The buds growing from the kits have a 99% chance of success rate as long as the customer follow the instruction properly.
Why The Bud Grower?
There are many brands that sell homegrown plants out there. But why shop at this brand? What makes them unique? Here is why:
- All parts are assembled from experience
- As the brand is a family business and founded by a grower himself, all the composition and components in the kits have been through dozens of trial-and-errors as well as thorough research. So don’t worry; if you follow the instruction right, you will get the result you desire.
- It provides clear instruction and 24/7 support
- The kit comes with a clear print manual which also provides links to watch the online tutorial. If the customers are still unsure, just feel free to contact its customer service to guide you step-by-step through the installation or to address any doubts/questions.
- The result is worth the price
- For one cycle, the kit could produce 4-42 oz for 1-12 plants which depend on the kit based on the Bud Grower review.
What's On The Bud Grower
Among the 6 types of kits, one of the most purchased is the Signature HPS Grow Kit which is a good starter kit. It could grow 1-3 plants for 16-19 weeks until harvesting.
Each harvest produces 10oz that can be used for other cycles. The reviews show that after easy installation, the growers could see progress within weeks. It’s beginner friendly and fail-proof.
The Bud Grower Starter Indoor Kit Review
Another starter kit for a beginner, this series is cheaper and comes with fewer components because it is meant for a small office or closet.
For each harvest, it gives 12oz for 1-3 plants. So this product is perfect for those with limited space and still learning to grow buds indoors.
The Bud Grower Advanced Grow Kit Review
If you want to go big, this is the perfect kit for you. Since it fits 9-12 plants, it ends up with more buds than other products, which are 42 oz. It comes with the most complete components, and each is doubled at least.
For this kit, you need to provide at least a 48”x48”x80” area. Most of the Bud Grower reviews show the customers’ satisfaction, especially during harvest time, because of the amount they get. The harvest quality is also more rewarding than the outdoor harvest.
The Bud Grower Grow Tents Review
When experienced growers have their favorite seeds and other equipment, the Bud Grower Grow Tent is what they go to.
Not only is the installation easy, but it is also constructed with an all-steel metal frame with ventilation systems, filter straps, observation windows, and hanging lights.
It’s easy to control the growing environment, temperature, humidity, and lights. The tents are available in four different sizes and prices. The smallest one could hold 1-3 plants.
Tips on Caring The Grow Kit
It requires a special way of maintenance to ensure the kit stays in good condition. However, if you don’t know how to get started, that brand created a step-by-step on maintaining the kits. So after you receive a kit, here are some recommended things to do:
- Sterilize the kit, disassemble the components, and store them separately in a dry, cool, and airtight container to avoid contaminants.
- Assemble and plant as instructed in the manual, or you can also read other Bud Grower reviews and tips for installation.
- Clean, prune, and do pest control regularly. So even after a harvest, you can do another cycle in it.
- Adjust the lighting, watering, temperature, and humidity as suggested. Don’t forget to monitor them regularly.
The Bud Grower Pricing
As mentioned above, this brand makes each of its kits with the best equipment in the industry. Thus, you might be worried about the price. Based on the category, here are the approximate costs for the brand’s products:
- Home grow kits – from $119.95 to $1.699.95
- Soil & Nutrients – from $57.95 to $349.995
- Support items – from $75.95 to $599.99
If you shop through the brand’s official website, you can enjoy free FedEx shipping directly to your cart. In addition, the brand also frequently holds sales of up to 60% OFF without a discount or coupon code.
The Bud Grower Pros and Cons
In addition to considering the product specifications and price, this review will include other facets of the brand to help you make an informed shopping decision. Here is the list:
The Bud Grower Pros
- It is really helpful for beginners.
- The parts do come from high-quality materials like steel frame and Mylar which are worth the money.
- The order process is simple, and most regions’ shipping fee is free. Based on the Bud Grower review, the delivery is fast that mostly takes less than 5 working days.
- There is one year warranty and return policy.
The Bud Grower Cons
- Some customers complain about light leaks and high electricity bills. Though this case may happen differently for each customer, you should check your kit and contact them if it’s happened.
- Other reviews talk about light failure or other parts failure after a few months of usage. If this happens, don’t worry. The return and warranty are ready to save you.
Is The Bud Grower Worth It?
Considering the quality, convenience, and cost-effectiveness that the brand provides, all kits from The Bud Grower are worth every buck you spend.
If there are any kits that you think don’t fit your budget, you can customize them. Moreover, when the harvest time comes, every effort and money that you make will be paid off.
The Bud Grower Customer Reviews
What Do Customers Think?
This section will further include some customer feedback on this product. So, are you ready to explore customer testimonials? Well, here we have compiled customer testimonials that we got through their official website.
Start with the first best-selling product, the Starter Indoor Kit. This item is rated 4.1/5 stars. This is one of the customer feedback that gave it a perfect rating:
This kit has everything you need but the beans—the perfect size for a small space. Great customer service! Will be a recurring customer!
Next, the Advanced Grow Kit is no less attractive. This item also received 4.1/5 stars. One happy customer who purchased this item said it was easy to assemble and performed great. This customer left a comment:
…Not only did it come with everything I needed. It was easy to assemble, and the quality was top-notch. I’m happy with The Bud Grower and will be a returning customer!
Last but not least, the Grow Tents are also favored by gardeners because it’s worth the price. Another happy comment said:
This is definitely worth it!
Not only does the brand prove its outstanding performance on every product, but the brand’s customer care also proves to provide excellent service to every customer. Moreover, we rarely see unfavorable feedback on this brand, making it a worthy one-stop gardening kits store.
The Bud Grower Customer Service
How To Contact The Bud Grower
Would you like to ask some questions about growing kits or soil nutrients? Then, you can use the following steps to contact the team:
- Call: 1-800-889-0366
- Email: email@example.com
7755 Alabama Ave
Canoga Park, CA 91304
Where To Buy The Bud Grower
Customers can purchase home grow kits, soil & nutrients, and other gardening supplies through Bud Grower’s official website. Apart from detailed product specifications, you can also get free shipping directly on your cart. Thus, it will help you save on your expenses.
As the last part of The Bud Grower review, comparing the brand with other competing brands shows you that for the same price, the kits offered by the Bud Grower are way better than the others.
Additionally, the services that the brand provides will save you from wasting time and money due to growth failure.
If you find problems like pests or stunts during the growing process, you can talk directly to the expert. So, what are you waiting for? Order now so you can enjoy your buds sooner!