How To Prevent Weeds In The Garden
Weeds are probably the most common problem in the garden. Preventing weeds is not as difficult as it may sound. By implementing a few good practices throughout the growing season you can prevent many common weeds in the garden. In this video Dave Epstein shows you some of his favorite ways to ... Read More
Basically these steps will help you to prevent weeds.
1. Remove weeds BEFORE they make new seeds.
2. Use landscape fabric in areas you don't move plants routinely.
3. Use an organic weed control like corn gluten
4. Hoe weeds before they get too large and let them compost
5. Mulch heavily to prevent weeds from rooting easily.
More Videos in This Category (Full Archive
Articles in This Category: