Growing Vegetables For Summer Harvest
In spring, there aren't enough hours in the day to get all the gardening chores done. In this video, Dave Epstein shows you how to keep your vegetable garden healthy and growing strong throughout the spring season.... Read More
A few tips are as follows:
1. Rotate crops year to year
3. Don't over plant
4. Leave space for walking
5. Weed, weed, weed.
6. Fertilize with both liquid and granular fertilizer.
7. Prune tomatoes
8. Plant lettuce every two weeks.
9. Have a list of warm and cool weather crops.
10. Grow more cool weather crops in fall.
More Videos in This Category (Full Archive
Articles in This Category: